10 Oct Vegetarian Terrine
2 cups cooked Brown Basmati Rice ( Brown Rice cooked in organic Chicken Broth)
1 cup cooked Portabella Mushrooms (diced in small cubes and sauté in olive oil )
4 Eggs beaten
½ cup of Coconut Milk
1/4 cup Tomato paste
1/4 cup roasted Garlic
1/4 cup Olive oil
3 tbs Dijon Mustard
1 cup Flax Seed Meal
2 tbs agar agar (gelatine)
1 bunch fresh Thym
1 bunch fresh Rosemary chopped fine
1 bunch fresh Oregano
1 bunch fresh Sage
– Mix together all the ingredients except the agar agar (gelatine).
– Add gelatine to 1/4 cup of cold water. Dissolve gelatine slowly over low heat. Add to the main mixture.
– Place the mixture into a terrine dish. Oil the inside of the terrine dish with olive oil.
– Place the terrine dish filled with the mixture into a larger dish filled half way with water.
– Bake at 350ºF for 1 1/2 hour.
– Let it rest on the counter for 15 minutes before removing from the terrine dish.